"WebsterLEADS students are prepared to use their leadership skills in ways that will make a real difference in the organizations and communities in which they will work and live."
- Ted Hoef, Dean of Students
"I am constantly amazed in the WebsterLEADS student leaders’ ability to make change happen."
- Justin Barton, Assistant Director of First Year Experience Program
"It’s exciting to see LEADS students incorporate new insight into the experiences they are having."
- Jen Stewart, Director of Student Activities
"For some students WebsterLEADS opens up new experiences; for others, they begin to see their experiences in new ways after learning more about their values, ethics, and leadership styles."
- Nicole Parres, Assistant Director MCISA
"I am always inspired during the experience of graduation as the students cross the stage with their WebsterLEADS medallion."
- Devin Marie Seltz, Graduate Assistant of Leadership & Learning
"WebsterLEADS presents opportunities to discover and grow in the skills you possess to create positive leadership."
- Angela Karas, Leadership & Learning Coordinator
"I was encouraged to step out of my comfort zone and also to build upon my leadership skills."
- Ethan Stohs, Undergraduate student
"Through WebsterLEADS, now I’m doing even more with student leadership and I’m meeting some amazing people along the way."
- Brittany Merchant, Undergraduate student
"WebsterLEADS has helped me broaden my understanding on leadership and how I might apply those concepts in my life after college."
- Suhani Fernando, Undergraduate student