Webster Leiden Alumni Affairs Office
The aim of the Alumni Affairs office is to continue to assist our alumni community
by offering benefits and opportunities to help them grow and develop. We also want
to foster a relationship with our alumni so that we can give visibility to accomplishments
and achievements within the Webster community. In addition to this, we hope that alumni
can articulate the mission and the needs of the University to others. The local Alumni
Chapter is a great way to stay in contact with your classmates or alumni from around
Leiden alumni have access to Webster’s worldwide network of alumni through the Alumni Online Community. Alumni can reconnect with former classmates, find fellow alumni in a particular field, and post their own personal and professional accomplishments.
Your Benefits as Alumni:
- Connect to a network of 170,000 Webster alumni worldwide
- Make use of the Webster University’s Career Planning & Development services
- Gain access to Webster.Careers: a career development resource website for alumni
- Take part in the Mentoring Program
- Gain access to the Alumni Online Community
- Obtain The Economist magazine subscription discounts
- Audit one on-campus course per year free of tuition (excluding a €100 service fee)
- Alumni may audit one on-campus course per academic year.
- Alumni may audit courses within the field of their previous study.
- Requests must be sent to the Alumni Office.
- The Alumni audit course fee is €100, books excluded, non-refundable.
- Books are not required. However, if desired, they can be ordered through our Librarian.
- The Business office sends an invoice. Payment is due before the start of the term/semester, registration takes place after we have received your payment.
- No assessment, grading, or certificate. An auditor is considered a passive learner. He or she may participate in class discussions, but may not do any exams or written assignments.
Welcome to the Leiden Alumni Chapter
Webster University Leiden Alumni Affairs office supports the Webster University Leiden Alumni Chapter, which was established in 1986. The chapter is organized by a group of highly involved alumni. Along with the Webster Leiden Alumni Affairs office, they seek to help alumni worldwide to stay in touch with each other and the University, to provide alumni with professional and social networking opportunities, to bring alumni together with current students and faculty, and to coordinate initiatives for personal and professional development.
- Mehul Shah MBA 2004
- Sandrine Suman MA MGTL 2014
- Andreas de Ruiter MBA 2010
- Anne Marie Ausems MA MGTL 2008
- Gert-Jan van den Hurk MBA 2002
The Alumni Affairs office and the Leiden Alumni Chapter are always looking for volunteers for a broad variety of activities. This is a great way of meeting new and interesting people as well as helping the chapter to meet the needs of our alumni. Remaining connected to Webster and other alumni may open doors that would otherwise remain closed.
If you are interested in joining us for any of the activities or supporting us at an event, please contact our Alumni Affairs office at email@example.com. You can become a volunteer in programs and events such as:
- The Alumni Chapter Leiden
- The Mentoring Program
- Open Days
- Career Events
- Alumni events
As a private, non-profit, non-commercial foundation, Webster University, Leiden finances its operations solely through student tuition and receives no government financial support. Yet, tuition alone does not cover the entire cost of a Webster education. To ensure that we can continue to offering the most advanced methods of teaching, we are grateful for any contribution towards Webster’s mission. We would like to invite you to collaborate with us.
For example, you could provide students with a scholarship, sponsor an Alumni Event, or contribute to Career Planning & Development. We are also deeply appreciative of and thus openly welcome Unrestricted Funds or Gifts-in. Your support is an investment in the world’s future leaders!
Every gift matters. Thank you