- ACCT 2010 Financial Accounting
- ACCT 2025 Managerial Accounting
- BUSN 2750 Business Statistics
- MNGT 2100 Management Theory and Practices
- ECON 2030 Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECON 2020 Principles of Microeconomics
- FINC 3210 Principles of Finance
- CSIS 3410 Information Analysis
- MNGT 3280 Introduction to Business Law
- MNGT 3450 Organizational Behavior
- MNGT 3500 Marketing
- BUSN 4100 Operations Management
- MNGT 4990 Business Policy
- Students use information, analytical tools, and problem-solving skills to make well-reasoned business decisions, considering both quantitative factors and qualitative factors such as ethical considerations.
- Students can develop strategies addressing the legal, ethical, economic and global environment in which the enterprise operates.
- Student will have a working knowledge in a set of analytical business tools related to: math, statistics, accounting, economics, marketing, finance and behavioral science.
- Students can apply business core concepts, principles and analytical skills across functional lines.
- Students can access, develop, and use information to analyze business problems and propose feasible solutions.
Prof. Dr. Jean Paul van Marissing, Director
Message from the director
Welcome to Webster University Leiden, where we combine the best of the American educational system with a truly international perspective to help you thrive and grow in our rapidly changing global society.