The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration is for students with a very strong interest in business who want exceptionally strong preparation in that field. The program is more structured than many business programs and ensures that the student is exposed to the business areas of accounting, economics, finance, management, marketing, international business, business law and information systems. The program also includes exposure to advanced topics that are important to business.
- ACCT 2010 Financial Accounting
- ACCT 2025 Managerial Accounting
- BUSN 2750 Business Statistics
- MNGT 2100 Management Theory and Practices
- ECON 2030 Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECON 2020 Principles of Microeconomics
- FINC 3210 Principles of Finance
- CSIS 3410 Information Analysis
- MNGT 3280 Introduction to Business Law
- MNGT 3450 Organizational Behavior
- MNGT 3500 Marketing
- BUSN 4100 Operations Management
- MNGT 4990 Business Policy
- Three 3000- or 4000-level courses from the School of Business and Technology
- Plus 9 general education and 17 elective courses
Business Administration students must complete at least 30 credit hours at Webster, at least 18 credit hours in the department. No more than one course completed with a grade of D may count toward fulfilling the major requirements, and the student must have a GPA of at least 2.0.
Prof. Dr. Jean Paul van Marissing, Director
Message from the director
Welcome to Webster University Leiden, where we combine the best of the American educational system with a truly international perspective to help you thrive and grow in our rapidly changing global society.