Most important features are:
- It is international, both as to the educational contents and the student population;
- It is taught entirely in English;
- It is based on a combination of elements from the traditional economics programs in the fields of marketing and sales, finance, and management;
- It focuses on the complexities of international trade and commerce and the entrepreneurial environment;
- It offers practical training in international companies;
- Structural participation of foreign students leads to a high degree of international exposure;
- Students acquire an excellent preparation for their future professional careers.
- Dutch, American and truly international - with this program students from the Netherlands and other EU countries receive a business-oriented education that is truly unique. The Webster Leiden dual degree in IBMS offers an immediate entry point into the international business job market. At the same time, because it is an accredited American degree, it is an excellent entry point into further academic studies at the Masters level either in the Webster University Worldwide system or at other Anglo-Saxon universities throughout the world.
Prof. Dr. Jean Paul van Marissing, Director
Message from the director
Welcome to Webster University Leiden, where we combine the best of the American educational system with a truly international perspective to help you thrive and grow in our rapidly changing global society.
The courses that make up the Webster Leiden IBMS program for each of the four specializations fall into four categories:
- Business and Management core courses (required)
- General Education courses (required)
- Variable courses or Electives ("vrije keuzeruimte").
- Specialization courses (required for the specialization or "afstudeer-variant"). The "General Management" variant has no specialization courses.